Editor's note: Highlights and top scorers will be updated on the 406mtsports.com website as results arrive from around the state.
• Rollie Worster had a game-high 22 points, Abe Johnson added 15 and Dylan Holst contributed 13 as Missoula Hellgate — No. 1 in the first 406mtsports.com rankings — coasted past Missoula Big Sky 69-35 to improve to 4-0.
• Shane Holter led four scorers in double figures with 15 points to power Helena Capital to a 63-34 romp at Butte. Garrett Kueber backed up Holter with 12 points, and Bridger Grovom had 11 and Trevor Swanson 10 for the Bruins. Trevyn Roth topped Butte with 12 points.
• Tanner Goligoski poured in 28 points and got help from Carson Rostad with 14 and Hunter Omlid with 13 to lift fourth-ranked Hamilton (5-1) to an 82-53 triumph over Ronan. The Broncs started fast, rolling to a 19-9 lead after one quarter and 41-16 margin by halftime. Anthony Camel topped Ronan with 21 points and Jacob Gatch had 12.
• Ryggs Johnston had a big night with 27 points to power Libby to a 65-21 win over Troy, which got 11 points from Dylan Cummings.
• Tyree Whitcomb scored 20 points, Ethan Running Crane and Riley Spoonhunter added 15 apiece, and Justin Bird contributed 11 to power Browning, ranked fifth in Class A, past No. 2 Class B foe Shelby 72-63. The Coyotes got 18 points from Damen Irvin, 14 from Ryan VanTine and 10 each from Logan Leck and Rhett Reynolds.
• Gaje Leischner had a game-high 19 points -- including a tip-in at the buzzer -- to give Laurel a 49-47 win over Livingston. Nick Pasquarello had 12 points for the Locomotives. Brendon Johnson led the Rangers with 16 points and Matt Natley had 10.
• Tysen Sangrey led Havre with 10 points in a 55-45 win over Class B Malta. Tanner Smith's 13 points led Malta.
• Cade Holter led four players in double figures with 15 points to keep third-ranked Butte Central unbeaten with a 65-41 romp over Belgrade. Braden Harrington scored 12, Dylan Sestrich 11 and Trevor Neumann 10 for the Maroons.
• Hayden Diekhans led four scorers in double figures with 21 points to help Fort Benton overcome Conrad's three-headed monster for an 83-68 win. Logan Giles and Billy Lillery each had 11 and Ethan Pfile had 10 for Fort Benton. All but six of Conrad's points were scored by Kade Harwood (23), Blake Larson (21) and Carson Bitney (18).
• Makale Kembel scored a game-high 19 points and Tanner Rae pitched in with 10 for Roundup in a 52-45 victory over Red Lodge. Colby Mann had 16 points and Jay Jutmore 14 for the Rams.
• Ry Olson kept up his hot shooting with 20 points to lift Joliet to a 54-35 triumph over Shepherd. Badger Martin's 12 points led Shepherd.
• Kellen Big Head and JT Baer lit up the scoreboard with 24 and 21 points as Colstrip raced past Lodge Grass 79-62. Kobee Big Back added 17 and Bo Vocu 12 for the Colts. Malachi Little Nest led the Indians with 15.
• Top-ranked Bigfork held off Missoula Loyola 70-65 despite Cooper Waters' 17 points for the Rams.
• Derrik Zimmerman, Jason Jesson and Walker Doman all had 10 points to lead balanced Winnett-Grass Range to a 74-23 victory over Fromberg. Twelve players scored for Winnett-Grass Range, which led 23-4 after one quarter and 39-9 at halftime. Ty Lowery had six points to lead Fromberg.
• Michael Buckley's 13 points led the way for Sunburst in a 58-32 win over Valier. Brody Connelly of Valier topped all scorers with 17.
• Tate Elkin had 24 points and Nikola Sasaroga scored 22 to lead Billings Christian past Custer-Hysham 75-36. Drew Ouradnik contributed 17 points for Christian.
• Kade Cutler scored 17 points and Brian Ward added 11 as Philipsburg topped Drummond 41-38 in a showdown of arch-rivals who co-oped during football to win the 8-Man state title. Luke Holland's 17 points topped Drummond, which led 26-20 at halftime. The game was tied entering the fourth quarter, 32-32.
• Aiden Jenkins pumped in 22 points and Milan Moscone chipped in with 16 for Shields Valley in a 64-54 win at Roberts. Jace Weimer had 22 points for Roberts and Riley Gephardt added 15.
• Jeremy Handy had 17 points and third-ranked Scobey had 11 players score in a 59-25 win over Lustre Christian. Terry Allmer's 12 points led Lustre.
• Carson Callison led with 19 points and Michael Spence added 11 for Alberton-Superior, which outscored Lincoln 8-0 in overtime for a 52-44 victory. Lincoln's Nathan Brown led all scorers with 24 points.
• Jacob Hugs scored 20 points to lead four St. Ignatius players in double figures in an 88-57 trouncing of Hot Springs despite 28 points from the Savage Heat's Tyler Knudsen. Jedi Christy added 18 points and Wacey McClure and Flint McPherson each had 16 for Mission.
• Emma Blakely, a transfer from Missoula Sentinel, led with 18 points and freshman Addy Heaphy contributed 11 as Missoula Hellgate cruised past Missoula Big Sky. Corbyn Sandau and Chasity Foote each had 11 for the Eagles.
• Paige Bartsch and Sydney Sheridan had 12 points apiece and Dani Bartsch and Emily Kidder bolstered a balanced offense to lead second-ranked Helena Capital to a 56-33 win over fifth-ranked Butte. Ally Cleverly's 10 points led Butte.
• Kyndall Keller and Kadia Miller both had 14 points as top-ranked Havre outlasted Class B rival Malta 55-33. Kelbee Denham led the M-ettes with 11 points and Raina Mortenson added 10.
• Oliva Moten-Schell scored 16 points and Julia Peterson added 10 to help lift Billings Central, ranked No. 2 in Class A, to a 55-48 win over Class AA Billings Senior. The Rams (3-1) closed the first quarter on a 10-0 run – Peterson was 8 for 8 from the free throw line in that stretch – for a 17-9 lead, then held off a series of Senior attempts to get back into the game. Jensen Keller led Senior (1-4) with 12 points and Bailey King added 10.
• Bailey Christensen and Gabby Weber each had 11 points and McKenna Carlson tossed in 10 to lift Belgrade to a 48-41 win over Butte Central. The Maroons got 14 points from Emma Keeley.
• Mya Hansen's 20 points led Laurel in a 60-38 win over Livingston. Hansen was the only player on either team to score in double figures.
• Alli Collins led Libby with 12 points and Jayden Winslow had 10 to help Libby past Troy 48-12.
• Hamilton won a low-scoring affair at Ronan 28-23. Lauren Ryter paced the Broncs with eight points. Jaylea Lunceford scored six for the Maidens.
• Corvallis survived a comeback bid by visiting Stevensville, emerging with a 56-55 win. The Yellowjackets outscored the Blue Devils 20-15 in the fourth quarter. Allie Roth had a game-high 20 points for Stevi. Tanner Jessop led a balanced Corvallis attack with 16 points.
• Tysa Oswald had 15 points and Shayla Weber and Skyler Wright added 13 apiece for Joliet in a 50-31 win over Shepherd. Jaycee Murdock had 11 for Shepherd.
• Eighth-ranked Missoula Loyola boosted its record to 5-1 with a 62-56 win over Bigfork. Key was the Breakers' 26-15 surge in the fourth quarter. Lani Walker paced Loyola with 24 points. Ansleigh Edgerton scored 14 for the Vals.
• Jessi Jordan led with 13 points, Canzas Hisbadhorse added 12 and Addie Casterline pitched in with 11 for Colstrip in a 76-37 triumph over Lodge Grass. Shantell Prettyontop had 13 for the Indians.
• Christine Funk had a team-high 10 points as Choteau won a 35-27 slugfest with rival Fairfield. The Eagles got 12 points from Naemi Wipf and 11 from Kenna Pitcher.
• Bailey Johnson scored a game-high 21 points and teammate Skyler Martin was right behind with 19 for Shelby in a 54-42 win over fifth-ranked Class A Browning. Tamika Guardipee topped the Runnin' Indians with 17 points and Dulci Skunkcap added 12.
• Blythe Sealey had a game-high 16 points and Meghan Eiselein chipped in with 13 as Roundup toppled Red Lodge 45-32.
Loyola Sacred Heart suffered a 70-65 home loss to Bigfork. Cooper Waters scored 17 points to lead the Rams.
• Kylie Christiaens and Teia Lackner scored 10 points apiece to help Valier top Sunburst 53-25. Jeena Alborano had seven for the Refiners.
• ShaAnn Danelson led with 16 points and Kortney Nelson helped with 11 in eighth-ranked Scobey's 53-21 win over Lustre Christian. Tops for Lustre was Amber Reddig with 10.
• Addison Arlint led four players in double figures with 14 points as St. Ignatius rolled past Hot Springs 67-29. Azia Umphrey and Karolyna Buck had 13 apiece and Sydney Brander added 10 for Mission. McKennzie Cannon had 11 points for the Savage Heat.
• Brynn Jolma had 17 points and Sydney Browning was right behind with 15 as Winnett-Grass Range had little trouble with Fromberg, 65-10. Nine players scored for Winnett-Grass Range, which held Fromberg to no more than three points in any quarter.
• Sarah Goff was tops with 18 points and Emma Grange had 10 to lead Philipsburg to a 38-29 win over arch-rival Drummond. Leading the way for Drummond was Sofia DeSantiago with 10 points.
• Alyssia Vanderberg scored 23 points in leading Arlee to a 68-43 road win over Plains. Emily Fiddler added 14 points. Kylee Altmiller scored 12 for the Trotters.
• Lean Gannon and Maci Molario each had 12 points and Aspen Giese and Megan Clark had 11 apiece as fifth-ranked Fort Benton had no trouble with Conrad 70-26. Alison Harris' 15 points topped Conrad.
• Madison Mask pumped in 21 points and Sorren Reese added 10 for Alberton-Superior in a 47-30 triumph over Lincoln. Maggie Jorgensen was the go-to player for Lincoln with 19 points.
• Aleena Bacon's 16 points led Harrison-Willow Creek past Lone Peak 48-29.
• Molly Engle had 13 points, Aspen Sanderson 12 and Haven Sager 10 for Shields Valley in a 46-24 triumph over Roberts.
28: Tanner Goligoski, Hamilton
28: Tyler Knudsen, Hot Springs
27: Ryggs Johnston, Libby
24: Tate Elkin, Billings Christian
24: Lani Walker, Missoula Loyola
24: Kellen Big Head, Colstrip
24: Nathan Brown, Lincoln
23: Kade Harwood, Conrad
22: Rollie Worster, Missoula Hellgate
22: Nikola Sasaroga, Billings Christian
22: Jace Weimer Roberts
22: Aiden Jenkins, Shields Valley
21: Anthony Camel, Ronan
21: Hayden Diekhans, Fort Benton
21: Blake Larson, Conrad
21: JT Baer, Colstrip
21: Madison Mask, Alberton-Superior
21: Bailey Johnston, Shelby
20: Jacob Hugs, St. Ignatius
20: Tyree Whitcomb, Browning
20: Mya Hansen, Laurel
20: Ry Olson, Joliet
20: Allie Roth, Stevensville