• Julius Mims scored 21 points and Zach Schacht added 12 as Billings Skyview topped No. 3 Billings West 70-52 in Eastern AA boys basketball. There were three lead changes early in the game, but the Falcons closed the first quarter on a 13-6 run and went on from there. Cade Tyson and Jesse Owens had 12 points, and Josh Erbacher 11 for the Golden Bears, who entered the night on an impressive streak of wins against two ranked teams themselves. But Skyview led by as many as 19 in the second and third quarters and got the lead up to 21 points late in the fourth. Sam Tranel, Cam Ketchem and Daniel Davis all had seven points for the Falcons.
• Dylan Holst pumped in 20 points, Rollie Worster chipped in with 16 and Abe Johnson added 13 as top-ranked Missoula Hellgate (14-1) stayed perfect against Montana opponents with an 80-31 crosstown romp over Missoula Big Sky. Camdyn LaRance led the Eagles with 11.
• Logan Gilliard led with 16 points and Anders Epperly contributed 13 as Bigfork routed Anaconda 59-32 in a make-up game of Saturday's postponement. Eli Saltenberger scored nine for the Copperheads.
• Riley Gebhardt poured in 33 points and Jace Weimer added 19 as Roberts overpowered Fromberg 54-16 in a District 6C play-in game at Huntley Project.
• Darian Holecek's 10 points led the way for Westby-Grenora in a 44-28 victory over Culbertson in the first round of the District 2C tournament at Sidney. Payton Hauge and Tristan Labatte had seven points each for Culbertson.
• Kaden Hansen and A.J. Ullmer had 12 points each and Derek Bowker added 11 to offset 25 from Savage's Sloan McPherson in Bainville's 40-39 squeaker in a first-round game of the 2C tournament.
• Caleb Senner had 17 points and Gabe Gonsioroski added 16 as Richey-Lambert won a 56-55 nail-biter over Froid-Lake in a 2C opener. Colt Miller and Javonne Nesbit had 15 apiece for Froid-Lake, which also received 12 points from Walker Ator.
• Addy Heaphy was tops with a career-high 15 points, Kylie Lunday had 12 and Emma Blakely finished with 11 to lift Missoula Hellgate over crosstown rival Missoula Big Sky 55-33. Avari Batt led the Eagles with nine.
• Isabella Santistevan had a game-high 19 points and Bigfork needed every one in a 49-48 victory over Anaconda in a make-up from Saturday. Rakiah Grende had 13 and Ansleigh Edgerton 12 for the Valkyries. Logan Stetzner had 23 to lead all scorers for Anaconda.
33: Riley Gebhardt, Roberts
25: Sloan McPherson, Savage
23: Logan Stetzner, Anaconda
21: Julius Mims, Billings Skyview
20: Dylan Holst, Missoula Hellgate