Editor's note: Highlights and top scorers will be updated on the 406mtsports.com website as results arrive from around the state.
• Great Falls coach Bob Howard earned his 500th career victory and did it against the third-ranked Bison's arch-rival, second-ranked Great Falls CMR, 60-34. Howard is in his 15th season at Great Falls. The win gives the Bison (12-2) a season sweep over the Rustlers (10-4). Blake Thelen scored 15 points, Kyle Torgerson 14 and Cash Abbott 11 for Great Falls. Russell Gagne had seven for CMR.
• Hudson Willett scored 13 points as Bozeman rallied past Class A Dillon. The Hawks outscored the Beavers 12-7 in the fourth quarter. Michael Haverfield of Dillon was the game's highest scorer with 18 points.
• Dallas Durheim's 24 points were the difference as Ronan outlasted Whitefish 66-64 in overtime. Bubba Bush scored 17 points and Jacob Gatch added 15 for Ronan, which outscored the Bulldogs 7-5 in OT. Ryan Kemm scored 19, Lee Walburn 16 and Sam Menicke 14 to lead Whitefish.
• Quest Savory scored 11 points and Jayden Venable added 10 as Miles City won a 44-35 slugfest over Class B Baker. Riley Schultz and Colter Peterson led the Spartans with eight points.
• JT Baer led with 16 points, Kellen Big Head added 15 and Kobee BigBack contributed 14 to keep top-ranked Colstrip finished a perfect regular season (18-0) with a 62-44 rout of Huntley Project. Noah Bouchard topped the Red Devils with 14 points.
• Cade Briggs had 22 points, Clay Wolfe added 15 and Whitehall slipped past Townsend 56-31. Briggs and Wolfe combined for 13 in the first quarter alone as Whitehall got off to a hot start on its home floor. Townsend had four field goals in the first half. Tyson Racht had three of those four in the first half and finished with 20 points, but it wasn’t quite enough. Brendan Wagner added on eight points for the Trojans.
• Cody Tanner hit a 3-pointer from three feet beyond the arc just before the buzzer to give second-ranked Arlee (17-1) a dramatic 68-66 victory over Missoula Loyola, the third-ranked team in Class B. Playing in front of a standing-room-only crowd at Loyola, the Warriors' junior guard hit his only shot of the night. Loyola (14-3) led 60-48 early in the fourth quarter. Lane Johnson had 18 points and Greg Whitesell 17 for the Warriors. Jack Lincoln led the Rams with 25 points.
Arlee's Cody Tanner sinks his game-winning 3-pointer in a 68-66 win over Class B Missoula Loyola. Courtesy Caleb Bellach
• Bryan Mask scored 16 points, Michael Spence added 15 and Danner Haskins 10 for as Alberton-Superior held off Valley Christian 55-51. Cameron Fritz topped Valley Christian with 15 points, followed by Riley Reimer with 14.
• Connor McNeil scored 14 points and Austin Popp chipped in with 10 for No. 8 Park City in a 54-37 victory over Bridger. Jake Kallevig had 11 and Colby Zentner 10 for the Scouts.
• TyRaa Manuel led three players in double figures with 20 points to help No. 3 Billings West top Billings Senior 62-43. Maddie Albrecht added 15 points and Willa Albrecht 10 and the Golden Bears made 17 of 22 free throw attempts to improve to 13-1 overall and 7-1 in the Eastern AA. Senior, which trailed by double digits much of the game, narrowed the deficit to four early in the fourth quarter. But West closed the game on a 17-2 run after Olivia LaBeau had pulled the Broncs within 45-41 with 5:00 to play. Bri McCauley led Senior with 14 points. Elle Ostermiller added 11 points for the Broncs (4-10, 3-5).
• Baily Egan scored a game-high 24 points and Jessi Jordan chipped in with 10 as No. 7 Colstrip (14-4) held off a second-half push from Huntley Project for a 60-57 win. The Fillies led 34-22 at halftime. Emily Poole scored 20 points and Amanda Cranford added 16 for Huntley Project.
• Missoula Loyola overcame a nine-point halftime deficit in beating beat Arlee 70-62. Freshman Lani Walker was clutch down the stretch for Loyola, scoring 10 points in the final three minutes and finishing with a game-high 29. Sam Clevenger added for 21 for the Breakers. Alyssia Vanderburg had 21, Nellie Desjarlais 16 and Noelle West 10 for Arlee.
• Jessica Adkins led with 18 points and Serena Oyler added 15 for ninth-ranked Bridger (14-2) in a 50-27 triumph over Park City. Blakely Verke scored seven for the Panthers.
• Zoe Kelsey and Madison Mask each scored 21 points to power Alberton-Superior over Valley Christian 69-37. Trinity Henry scored 11 points and Kaytlin Kelly had 10 for Valley Christian.
29: Lani Walker, Missoula Loyola
25: Jack Lincoln, Missoula Loyola
24: Tate Elkins, Billings Christian
24: Baily Egan, Colstrip
24: Dallas Durheim, Ronan
24: Easton Page, Belgrade
22: Cade Briggs, Whitehall
21: Madison Mask, Alberton-Superior
21: Zoe Kelsey, Alberton-Superior
21: Alyssia Vanderburg, Arlee
21: Sam Clevenger, Missoula Loyola
20: Nikola Sasaroga, Billings Christian
20: Emily Poole, Huntley Project
20: TyRaa Manuel, Billings West
20: Tyson Racht, Townsend