• Stanley Jarvis was top scorer with 14 points, Mike Buckley added 13 and Lane Lerum pitched in with 10 as Sunburst broke away from a tie game in the fourth quarter for a 56-49 victory over Simms in District 10C action. The Refiners outscored the Tigers 19-12 in the final eight minu•tes. Caleb Johnson scored 14 and Caden Smerker 13 for Simms.
• Wendell Main led a balanced Heart Butte attack with 10 points in a 54-28 triumph over Dutton-Brady. Ten Heart Butte players scored, including Jamison Young Running Crane with nine. Rylan Doheny had 10 points for Dutton-Brady.
• Rod Schaff poured in 30 points to carry Broadview-Lavina past Harlowton 56-42 in District 6C play at Huntley Project. A 19-8 second quarter was the difference for the Pirates, who also received 10 points from Cameron Hickson. James Lane scored 18 points and Johnny Mysse added 15 for the Engineers.
• Brody Grebe had the hot hand with 29 points as No. 3 Melstone had little trouble with Northern Cheyenne, 81-20. Thomas DeJaegher added 14 points and Tyler Kombol 11 for the Broncs. Dylan McConnell had nine points to lead Northern Cheyenne.
• Connor McNeil led four players in double figures with 19 points as Park City rolled past Roberts 66-27. Seth Popp added 12 points, Garrett McMillen 11 and Tristen Johnstone 10 for the Panthers. Jace Weimer had 12 points and Riley Gebhardt 11 for the Rockets.
• Carlee Blodgett scored 13 points and teammate Mercedes Hoff added 12 as Reed Point-Rapelje slipped past Harlowton 39-32. Karli Lane had nine points for the Engineers, who led by eight points after one quarter and one after three quarters.
• Kailee Henry fired in 27 points and Ella Messerly helped with 25 as Dodson bolted to a 21-0 first quarter lead and cruised past rival Nashua 68-27 in District 3C play at Wolf Point. Carrie Taylor had eight points for Nashua.
• Jenna Rust topped all scorers with 21 points to lead Westby-Grenora over Culbertson 51-41 in District 2C action. Elizabeth Field added 12 for the Thunder. Faith Bowland led Culbertson with 17 points.
• Shyann Krass pumped in 23 points, and Sarah Billmayer and Melanie Watkins added 14 apiece for Turner in a 71-39 triumph over Chinook in a 9C game at Havre.
• Draya Wacker had the hot hand with 29 points and Kaigen Roskelley chipped in with 11 to lift Melstone to a 58-19 rout of Broadus in 4C action at Miles City. The Broncs led 39-11 at halftime.
• Serena Flat Lip led a balanced Plenty Coups offense with 10 points in a 57-23 trouncing of Roberts in 6C play. Eleven players scored for the Warriors. Brighid Doll had nine for the Rockets.
• Sadie Brown led all scorers with 16 points as Lustre Christian outlasted Frazer 45-30 in a 3C game at Wolf Point. Hallee Long and Kaylandra St. Marks had eight apiece to led the Bearcubs.
• Kiana Miller was the game's leading scorer with 16 points, Haylie Conradsen had 13 and Reghan Prevost added 10 for Savage in a 56-24 romp over Fairview in 2C action at Sidney.
• Kiylee Kellis poured in 24 points and Allie Romo added 13 as Bainville overwhelmed Brockton 78-38 in a 2C loser-out game at Sidney. Courtney Alexander did her part with 18 points for Brockton.
• Georgia Mortag led with 18 points and Jessy Barger had 10 as Cascade slipped past Valier 47-45 in 10C action at Great Falls. Teia Lackner topped Valier with 14 points.
• Haley Olson led all scorers with 20 points in Richey-Lambert's 43-34 2C loser-out triumph over Circle in Sidney. Alexis Moline had 15 in Circle's final game.
• Shayla Borlaug's 19 points led the way as North Star fended off Hays-Lodgepole 48-43 in first-round 9C action at Havre. Jessica Wendland added 11 for North Star. Mulleah Stiffarm had 19 and Rayleigh Kirkaldie 14 for Hays-Lodgepole.
• Joelnell Momberg had 15 points, Kyla Momberg 14 and Sarah Parisian 11 to lead top-ranked and undefeated Box Elder to an easy 67-20 win over Big Sandy in 9C play at Havre. The Bears are the defending state champions. Jaylyn Cline led Big Sandy with 10 points.
• Tymber Jensen led with 15 points and Mallorey Sheppard added 14 for Absarokee in a 45-42 nail-biter over Park City in 6C play at Huntley Project. Hayley Story had a game-high 17 points for Park City.
• Janessa Willekes topped all scorers with 24 points and Elyssa Willekes added 17 as Simms rolled over Dutton-Brady 61-27 in 10C action at Great Falls. Grace Weber led Dutton-Brady with eight.
• Emily Adkins had 18 points, Jessica Adkins 14 and Serena Oyler 12 as Bridger cruised past Broadview-Lavina 62-14 in 6C play at Huntley Project.
• Kinsey May and Jessie Maruska each scored 21 points as Power had little trouble with Augusta, 66-46 in 10C action at Great Falls, despite 26 points from the Elks' Olivia Isakson.
• Lauren Wilkins led with 17 points and Hattie Fauque chipped in with 10 to lead Great Falls Central to a 50-29 victory over Heart Butte in a 10C game at Great Falls. Tacquoya Racine had 14 for Heart Butte.
30: Rod Schaff, Broadview-Lavina
29: Brody Grebe, Melstone
29: Draya Wacker, Melstone
27: Kailee Henry, Dodson
25: Ella Messerly, Dodson
24: Kiylee Kellis, Bainville
24: Janessa Willekes, Simms
23: Shyann Krass, Turner
21: Jenna Rust, Westby-Grenora
21: Kinsey May, Power
21: Jessie Maruska, Power
20: Haley Olson, Richey-Lambert