It's time again to ask for your help in recognizing some of Montana's most extraordinary athletes.
Each month, we choose the top male and female athletes in the state to honor as the 406 MT Sports Athletes of the Month, but we want to hear from you first.
Who do you think deserves to be our March Athlete of the Month for their performance on the basketball court? To make your pick, go to www.406mtsports.com.
Previous winners include:
- September: Carrie Carpenter (Billings West, golf) and Tommy Mellott (Butte, football)
- October: Marcus Anderson (Missoula Hellgate, soccer) and Kylie Hartnett (Helena, cross country)
- November: Asher Croy (Bozeman, football) and Addison Hultgren (Huntley Project, volleyball)
- December: Lindsey Hein (Forsyth, girls basketball)
- January: Sam Leep (Manhattan Christian, boys basketball) and Tia Stahl (Winnett-Grass Range, girls basketball)
- February: Brad Cichosz (Harlem, boys basketball), Catherine Russo (Butte, swimming) and Leif Schroeder (Bozeman, wrestling)
We will announce the winners and award them with a 406 MT Sports certificate and they will automatically be nominated for the 406 MT Sports Athletes of the Year.