• Gabe Smith scored four touchdowns and Tyler Davis added two to lead Darby over Plains, 41-26. The Tigers outscored the Horseman 28-12 in the second half. Treydon Brouillette scored four TDs for Plains.
• Jace Thompson scored four touchdowns -- three rushing and one on an interception return -- as No. 6 Fort Benton scored all of its points in the second and third quarters of a 53-12 romp over No. 8 Centerville. Thompson had rushing TDs from 5, 12 and 12 yards, and his pick-six was from 18. Centerville opened the scoring with a 22-yard run by Carson McGuinness.
• Jackson Widhalm and Ben Lehnerz each scored twice as Power-Dutton-Brady cruised to a 46-point halftime lead and drubbed Box Elder 64-6. Nick Widhalm threw two scoring passes and ran for the Titans' first score.
• Payne Ditmar's 15-yard run in the fourth quarter was the game-winner, but it was Brody Connelly's 70-yard kick return for a score and five overall TDs that ignited Valier to rally for a wild 47-44 victory over North Star. Valier was trailing 32-6 in the second quarter when Connelly took his kick back to make it an 18-point halftime deficit. The return was the first of five consecutive TDs for Valier, three by Connelly and two by Ty Curry. Connelly caught two TD passes from Kasen Kovatch and had rushing scores of 70 and 42 yards. North Star's Caden Rettig also had a huge day, scoring six touchdowns.
• Helena Capital won the Great Falls Invitational by defeating Billings West 25-17, 25-17. West defeated Great Falls CMR 2-1 in the first round and Helena 19-25, 25-23, 15-13 in the semifinals. Shauna Stene had 18 kills on the day for West, and Megan Benton added 15 and Kaitlin Grossman 14. Molly Nault had a team-high 20 digs, and Taylor Graham finished with 41 assists and 19 digs.
• Helena High and Great Falls CMR defeated Billings Senior in bracket play at the Great Falls Invitational. The Bengals won 25-14, 25-15 and the Rustlers posted a 25-19, 25-15 victory. Olivia LaBeau had five kills and a block for the Broncs against Helena. Emma Hanson had five assists. Kara Pospisil added four digs and two kills. Bailey King had three blocks for Senior against CMR. Anna Whitney and Hailie George had six digs apiece. King also had five kills.
• Evey Hansen had seven kills, and Madi Ruegsegger added 19 assists and three aces to lead Dillon to a 25-21, 25-22, 26-24 sweep over Hamilton. Emma Ellis had 11 kills and 24 digs for the Broncs.
• Madysen Hoerner led all players with 17 assists and Hannah Schweikert contributed 32 assists and five aces to power Columbia Falls over Stevensville 19-25, 25-14, 25-12, 25-21. Aliyah Anderson had 10 kills and Madison Weber 28 assists and 10 digs for Stevi.
• Maggie Graves had 15 kills, and Avory Escobar had 22 assists and three blocks to give Eureka a big 25-17, 21-25, 26-24, 25-21 win over Missoula Loyola. Sam Clevenger led the Breakers with 14 kills, 26 digs and three aces.
• Rachelle Glaser had a double-double of 17 assists and 10 digs to help Glasgow sweep Harlem 25-8, 25-16, 25-15. Keeley Fossum added six kills for the Scotties and Laura Ross had four aces. Taeshon Scheaffer and Aria Owens each had two assists and two aces for Harlem.
• Peyton Vogel had 11 kills as Townsend stayed unbeaten with a 25-7, 25-27, 25-22, 25-16 win against Fairfield. Becca Payne had seven of the Bulldogs’ 14 aces and Taylor Noyes finished with 35 assists. Cheynne Maddox had 11 assists and Kenna Pitcher had five kills for Fairfield.
• Joelle Luoma had 12 kills and Shayla Webber contributed 16 assists and five aces in Joliet's 25-22, 25-14, 25-23 sweep of Shepherd. The Fillies were led by Kylee Coates with eight assists, nine digs and two aces.
• Emily Poole had 11 kills and Alana Graves added 10 to help Huntley Project sweep Red Lodge 25-12, 25-15, 25-11. Addy Hultgren contributed 28 assists and seven digs for the Red Devils. Liddia Fontaine had seven kills for Red Lodge.
• Colstrip squeaked by Baker in the first set and then went on to sweep the Spartans 27-25, 25-15, 25-14. Kya Egan had 11 kills and Baily Egan had 16 digs and three aces to lead the Fillies. Sady Harbaugh led Baker with eight kills.
• Plentywood swept past Richey-Lambert 25-4, 25-10 to win the Froid-Medicine Lake Invitational. The Wildcats did not drop a set in bracket play, defeating the Froid-Lake JV, Froid-Lake varsity and Richey-Lambert en route to the title in the eight-team tournament.
• Carlee Blodgett's 14 kills, 10 aces and seven digs propelled Reed Point-Rapelje to a sweep of Custer-Hysham. Hannah Yochum had four kills for the Rebels.
• Catherine Monroy delivered 15 aces and visiting Plenty Coups swept past Belfry 25-17, 25-13, 25-14. Teammate Kyra Turns Plenty added seven aces to the cause. Belfry's Kenzie Herden finished with six digs and four kills.
• Playing at home, North Star's Jade Wendland produced 15 kills and seven digs in a 25-27, 25-19, 25-18, 25-15 victory over Valier. Teammate Kenidee Wolery pitched in with 29 assists and three aces. Abby Bock of Valier amassed nine kills, 12 digs and five blocks.
• Hanna Matovich led the way with 14 kills and 22 digs as Grass Range-Winnett defeated visiting Harlowton 25-17, 25-14, 25-19. Teammate Katie Zimmerman was close behind with 13 kills and three aces. Harlowton's Karli Lane wound up with six kills, 15 digs and two blocks.
• Josie Thomas had seven kills and four aces, and Chase Cunningham contributed 12 assists to lead Gardiner past Class B Manhattan, 25-20, 25-17, 25-21. Erika Davis led the Tigers with 11 kills and four blocks.
• Klaire Kovatch had nine kills and seven blocks, and Taylor Dillree added 13 digs and five aces as Seeley-Swan slipped past Darby 25-17, 25-17, 16-25, 25-23. Haliegh Golden had 11 kills and seven digs for the Tigers.
• Sydney Brander led with 23 kills and Karolyna Buck led 19 more to lead St. Ignatius past Troy 25-21, 22-25, 25-7, 25-8.
• Kyelie Marquis had 10 kills and seven aces, and Kolby Pimperton added 31 assists to carry Belt past arch-rival Centerville, 25-5, 25-9, 25-16.
• Mackenzee Fabel and Zoe Lee had six kills each and Micara Devereaux pitched in with 11 assists as Sheridan won a marathon over Shields Valley, 25-22, 15-25, 25-8, 15-25, 18-16.
• Kaitlyn McColly had seven kills and two blocks, Kia Wasson had seven kills and seven aces, and Jaydyn Erickson provided six kills, nine assists and three blocks to carry Saco-Whitewater-Hinsdale over Class B Wolf Point, 25-14, 25-17, 25-17.
• Kylie Altmiller had eight kills and eight aces as Plains coasted past Alberton-Superior 25-13, 25-18, 25-10. Bailey Milender stood out with 10 digs and four aces for the Mountain Cats.
• Bozeman scored three unanswered goals, including two by Zach Springer, to get past Billings West 4-2. West had taken a 2-1 lead just moments into the second half on a goal from Riley Krueger-Harding, but the Hawks recovered to score the final three goals of the game.
• Taylor Moore scored two goals and assisted on two others as Billings Skyview defeated Belgrade 6-0. Aidan Morgan, Cooper Moore, Rylan Loper and Kaleb Hammer also scored for the Falcons.
• Jordan Renier sandwiched goals around Noah Berg’s goal and Laurel defeated Polson 3-0. Ricky Temporal, Chris Steinmasel and Ethan Meccage had assists for the Locomotives.
• Gabe Menicke scored three goals and Sam Menicke had four assists as Whitefish topped Billings Central 7-0. Casey Schneider added two goals, and Ian Lacey and Chase Sabin also scored for the Bulldogs.
• Halle Labert and Jordan Roe each scored a goal and assisted on another as Billings Skyview kept its unbeaten streak alive with a 5-0 win over Belgrade. Julia Mader, Ashton Kelsey and Isabel Schauder also scored for the Falcons (2-0-2 Eastern AA), who are unbeaten in their last 20 matches. Belgrade dropped to 2-2-0.
• Missoula Big Sky and Missoula Sentinel played to a 2-2 draw in a crosstown match. Big Sky struck first when Mazey Kasberg scored in the 22nd minute off of an assist from Whitney Morrison. Sentinel responded just before the half with a goal from Reese Meyer on an assist from Shaye Ewing. In the second half, Morrison found the back of the net herself in the 46th minute to give the Eagles a 2-1 lead. But in the 65th minute, Sentinel tied the game up for good after Aisley Allen scored on a penalty kick.
• Taryn Tudsbury and Riley Asbell scored on each side of halftime helping Bozeman to a 2-0 win over Billings West. Kylee Jones and Madeline Kelly had assists for the Hawks, who improved to 2-0-1. West fell to 0-2-0.
• Morgan Ferestad scored twice and had an assist and Zoie Althoff scored and had two assists as Billings Central defeated Whitefish 5-0. Solei Elletson and Alivia Powers also had goals, and Molly Molvig added two assists for the Rams.
• Missoula Sentinel's boys and girls walked away with first-place finishes at the Flathead Invite in Kalispell. The boys finished with 40 points, led by first-place finisher Tanner Klumph. Klumph finished in 16 minutes, 30.51 seconds. Columbia Falls and Kalispell Glacier finished in second and third in the team race. James Normandeau of Ronan was second and Aidan Jarvis of Columbia Falls rounded out the top three. On the girls side, Sentinel and Kalispell Flathead both scored 46 points to tie for first. Brooke Stayner of Sentinel won the race in 19 minutes, 7.32 seconds. Brynnli Poulsen of Hamilton was second and Freya Jones of Missoula Big Sky came in at third.